Thursday, April 25, 2019

╰(•̀ 3 •́)━☆゚.*・。゚Week 12 Wrkflow

So This week I did my final edits on the Elena Puppet. When I went in to rig her before there were a ONE single thing that was really slowing me down and it was the fact that I made the characters so small in illustrator so that I brought it into it was a nightmare to add a skeleton to.
fresh hell

better version

the fastest way to fix them was to bring them back to illustrator. However using illustrator required me to go into school earlier/stay later and use it in a lab. The result is 4 proper puppets ready to be properly rigged!
I'll repose them and upload a new photo xD

Also I considered something that a classmate mentioned about how it would be hard to make these characters kind of turn in the same shot.  So my plan is to find out what parts call for that and make them, so the Elena puppet can bend forward and may let her hair hang. I also made some more progress on the rooms layouts. I figured once I had everything angle I could zoom in and out as much as I like. My goal is to have the first page of the storyboard animated for final presentation! Honestly It may not happen but that is what i'm working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment